Kalyan Ram’s ISM is going steady at the box office. After the initial weekend, many thought the film would go down but latest trade reports say that the film went on to see some very good collections on the crucial Monday.
Lack of big budget films is also one of the reasons for the film to do well. Kalyan Ram’s makeover has worked well with the masses. It would be really interesting to see how the film will fare from today.
Aditi Arya plays the lead role in this film which is produced by NTR Arts.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser