Young Tiger NTR exuded confidence on ISM, directed by Puri Jagannadh, and said that the film will remain as the best film in his brother Kalyanram’s career. Speaking at ISM’s audio launch event last night, Tarak said that he knew ISM’s story even before the project was materialised and that he was quite happy that his brother did this movie.
NTR went on to say that his brother has worked quite hard for this movie and that his hardwork will reap benefits in the form of a blockbuster. The Janatha Garage star then heaped praises on ISM’s music composer Anup Rubens’ hit audio album and thanked director Puri Jagannadh for giving an unbelievable makeover for his brother.
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR
- Savyasachi to have some memorable music