Young Tiger NTR exuded confidence on ISM, directed by Puri Jagannadh, and said that the film will remain as the best film in his brother Kalyanram’s career. Speaking at ISM’s audio launch event last night, Tarak said that he knew ISM’s story even before the project was materialised and that he was quite happy that his brother did this movie.
NTR went on to say that his brother has worked quite hard for this movie and that his hardwork will reap benefits in the form of a blockbuster. The Janatha Garage star then heaped praises on ISM’s music composer Anup Rubens’ hit audio album and thanked director Puri Jagannadh for giving an unbelievable makeover for his brother.
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Vikram, GVM Head To Turkey
- Star heroine happy with live-in relationship
- Low buzz for Tamil biggies this week
Articles that might interest you