Young Tiger NTR exuded confidence on ISM, directed by Puri Jagannadh, and said that the film will remain as the best film in his brother Kalyanram’s career. Speaking at ISM’s audio launch event last night, Tarak said that he knew ISM’s story even before the project was materialised and that he was quite happy that his brother did this movie.
NTR went on to say that his brother has worked quite hard for this movie and that his hardwork will reap benefits in the form of a blockbuster. The Janatha Garage star then heaped praises on ISM’s music composer Anup Rubens’ hit audio album and thanked director Puri Jagannadh for giving an unbelievable makeover for his brother.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event