Hamsa Nandini is currently the hot favourite of TFI when it comes to item songs. The actress has sizzled in almost all of the big budget films of 2013 and she is quite happy with the work she is getting. But if you think performing in item songs is easy, Hamsa Nandini begs to differ.
In a byte given to Eenadu, Hamsa Nandini said ” Item songs require you to be special every time. Nowadays, item songs are becoming special attractions for most commercial entertainers and expectations are high on these numbers. You have to change your expressions, costumes and body language for every number. But I am enjoying myself. In 2013, I have appeared in films that have Pawan Kalyan, NTR and Prabhas in lead roles. I will be seen in Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ soon. It is an unforgettable experience”.
Hamsa Nandini is also essaying an important role in Gunasekhar’s ‘Rudrama Devi’.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017