Yesterday, the IT raids conducted at the residences of Baahubali makers created a huge sensation all over the media. This incident has sent shivers down many top-notch producers who are doing their bit in organising their funds to be safe.
Filmmaking involves a huge money and several crores of money are spent like water on daily shoots. In this situation, several producers in Tollywood have taken a back foot and are trying to play a safe game by not over promoting or spending much on their projects.
The currency ban has hit the country big time and many are lauding this brave move by Modi. But the industry is surely suffering as there is a lot of money involved which obviously comes from various unknown sources.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch