IT raids are currently underway on the offices of ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ producer Dil Raju and ‘Naayak’ producer Danayya DVV. These two films are vying with each other for the Sankranthi Box Office crown and the current raids will affect the festive cheer of the producers.
Together, these two films are expected to do business worth 80 – 90 Crores. Production offices will be flush with the funds received from distributors and the IT sleuths seemed to have timed these raids for that.
‘Naayak’ released on January 9th while ‘SVSC’ will release on January 11th.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
Articles that might interest you