With less than a week left for the RK Nagar by-election in Chennai following Jayalalithaa’s demise, the flash IT raids conducted by at least 30 key locations belonging to the ruling Sasikala camp stormed Tamil politics this morning.
The IT sleuths also raided senior film star Sarathkumar’s residence. It is well-known that Sarathkumar recently extended his support to the Sasikala camp for the upcoming election.
In the wake of the emerging reports that crores of rupees were exchanged hands ahead of the by-election, Tamil Nadu’s Minister of Health Vijayabhaskar’s house and other key locations were also raided this morning. Meanwhile, the ruling party leaders allege that the Modi government is resorting to blackmail politics.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours