In an unexpected move, the Income Tax officials today performed flash searches at the offices of several leading Tollywood production houses. However, the raids were mainly focused on checking if the GST and TDS records were in tact and they had nothing to do with income tax discrepancies.
According to the media reports, offices of Tollywood’s leading production houses like Suresh Productions, Sri Venkateswara Creations, Haarika & Hassine Creations, CK Entertainments, Northstar Entertainment, DVV Entertainments LLP, Bhavya Creations and a few others were inspected by the IT sleuths. More details regarding the raids are awaited.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date