Sreenu Vaitla was once hailed as the master of comedy entertainers. However, the director was pegged down by the back-to-back flops of Aagadu and Bruce Lee and changed tracks to where he started off from, romantic entertainers, with Varun Tej’s Mister.
In his latest interview, Sreenu Vaitla opened up about his flops and said that those flops happened for his good only as they made him contemplate and reinvent his style, which got stagnant with routine filmmaking.
Sreenu Vaitla also expressed confidence on Mister and said that the film has a fresh script and that it’ll surely strike a chord with the audience.
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed
- Senior hero names a charitable trust after his parents