Sreenu Vaitla was once hailed as the master of comedy entertainers. However, the director was pegged down by the back-to-back flops of Aagadu and Bruce Lee and changed tracks to where he started off from, romantic entertainers, with Varun Tej’s Mister.
In his latest interview, Sreenu Vaitla opened up about his flops and said that those flops happened for his good only as they made him contemplate and reinvent his style, which got stagnant with routine filmmaking.
Sreenu Vaitla also expressed confidence on Mister and said that the film has a fresh script and that it’ll surely strike a chord with the audience.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas