In his latest promotional interview, Megastar Chiranjeevi said he is game to appear in a chiseled, six-pack look if the stories of his upcoming movies demand him to. One may not take this statement coming from a 61-year-old veteran seriously.
But, Chiru seems to be serious as he is reportedly hitting the gym vigorously. While sporting a six-pack in his 151st movie in Surender Reddy’s direction is still an uncertainty, Chiru seems to be determined to look fitter than he was in Khaidi No.150.
Following the stupendous success of his comeback movie, fans’ expectations are quite huge and Chiru seems to be leaving no stone unturned to satisfy them.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!