Nagarjuna’s Geethanjali is considered as one of the cult films of Tollywood. Directed by the genius Mani Ratnam, Geetanjali completed 25 years of its release, and Nag was esctatic and expressed his views on twitter.
“25 yrs ago I went against all norms of Telugu film making and decided to do Gitanjali/one of the best decisions I took in my life:)Thank you Manirathnam for making it and thank you my friends for making it a classic. :)”, the actor said on twitter.
Nagarjuna is currently promoting his latest family flick Manam, which is all set to be released on May 23rd.
- Samantha to unveil Kaadhali’s single tommorow
- Keshava’s first week worldwide collections
- Tamannaah’s new Telugu film kick-started in London
- Mahesh’s Spyder’s teaser duration locked
- Anando Brahma’s plotline is a first in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you