One of the most beautiful and talented performers down south, actress Sneha has given birth to a baby boy in Chennai last night. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and this pleasant news has been revealed by Sneha’s actor husband, Prasanna. Sneha and Prasanna have been happily married since 2012.
After a glorious start to her career in Tamil Cinema, Sneha entered Telugu films with Priyamaina Neeku and went on to act in numerous hit films like Venky, Sri Ramadasu, Rajanna and many more. Sneha’s latest appearance in a Telugu film was the summer blockbuster S/O Satyamurthy, in which she played Upendra’s wife.
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
Articles that might interest you