One of the most beautiful and talented performers down south, actress Sneha has given birth to a baby boy in Chennai last night. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and this pleasant news has been revealed by Sneha’s actor husband, Prasanna. Sneha and Prasanna have been happily married since 2012.
After a glorious start to her career in Tamil Cinema, Sneha entered Telugu films with Priyamaina Neeku and went on to act in numerous hit films like Venky, Sri Ramadasu, Rajanna and many more. Sneha’s latest appearance in a Telugu film was the summer blockbuster S/O Satyamurthy, in which she played Upendra’s wife.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP