One of the most beautiful and talented performers down south, actress Sneha has given birth to a baby boy in Chennai last night. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and this pleasant news has been revealed by Sneha’s actor husband, Prasanna. Sneha and Prasanna have been happily married since 2012.
After a glorious start to her career in Tamil Cinema, Sneha entered Telugu films with Priyamaina Neeku and went on to act in numerous hit films like Venky, Sri Ramadasu, Rajanna and many more. Sneha’s latest appearance in a Telugu film was the summer blockbuster S/O Satyamurthy, in which she played Upendra’s wife.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you