One of the most beautiful and talented performers down south, actress Sneha has given birth to a baby boy in Chennai last night. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and this pleasant news has been revealed by Sneha’s actor husband, Prasanna. Sneha and Prasanna have been happily married since 2012.
After a glorious start to her career in Tamil Cinema, Sneha entered Telugu films with Priyamaina Neeku and went on to act in numerous hit films like Venky, Sri Ramadasu, Rajanna and many more. Sneha’s latest appearance in a Telugu film was the summer blockbuster S/O Satyamurthy, in which she played Upendra’s wife.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you