One of the most beautiful and talented performers down south, actress Sneha has given birth to a baby boy in Chennai last night. Both the baby and the mother are doing fine and this pleasant news has been revealed by Sneha’s actor husband, Prasanna. Sneha and Prasanna have been happily married since 2012.
After a glorious start to her career in Tamil Cinema, Sneha entered Telugu films with Priyamaina Neeku and went on to act in numerous hit films like Venky, Sri Ramadasu, Rajanna and many more. Sneha’s latest appearance in a Telugu film was the summer blockbuster S/O Satyamurthy, in which she played Upendra’s wife.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you