This Diwali festive season brought in huge celebrations for the fans of Kamal Haasan and Ajith as both the stars’ films, Thoongavanam and Vedalam, hit the jackpot at the Tamil box-office. Both the film’s were released to a thumping response yesterday and fans couldn’t ask for more.
The success of both these films will only help in increasing the hype for their Telugu dubbed versions, Cheekati Rajyam and Aavesham respectively, which are set for a 20th November release. While Cheekati Rajyam is a riveting action thriller, Aavesham is a complete mass masala entertainer. Distributors who bought the film’s Telugu rights are hoping that the films will repeat the same magic at the box-office in the Telugu states.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth