Rana Daggubati’s latest Tamil film, Bangalore Naatkal, had its audio launch event in Chennai yesterday. Speaking on the occasion, Rana went nostalgic about the times he spent in Chennai in his childhood and how he always longed to see himself on a Tamil film’s poster.
Rana said that his dream has finally come true with Bangalore Naatkal, in which he plays one of the lead heroes. Rana also revealed that he was thoroughly impressed with Fahadh Fazil’s character in the Malayalam original and wanted to reprise the role if he ever got an opportunity. Coincidentally, the remake’s director Bommarillu Bhaskar and
producer Prasad V Potluri approached him for the same character.
Bangalore Naatkal also stars Telugu actress Sri Divya playing Rana’s wife, Tamil stars Arya and Bobby Simha, Samantha and Parvathy Menon in important roles.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna