The shooting of the debut film of first ever actress from the Mega family, Niharika Konidela, took off last Monday in a private affair. As per the reports, only Niharika’s family members were present at the opening ceremony. The shooting will continue in Hyderabad for a few days after which the unit will leave for Vizag for a major schedule.
Apparently, the film’s unit decided to go low-key before the shooting commenced since it will let Niharika work without any pressure. As per the buzz, entire Mega family will attend an event to introduce Niharika to Mega fans before the film’s release.
Young hero Naga Shaurya will be seen romancing Niharika in this new-age love story. Rama Raju is the film’s director and Madhura Sreedhar is producing it in association with popular news channel TV9.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you