The shooting of the debut film of first ever actress from the Mega family, Niharika Konidela, took off last Monday in a private affair. As per the reports, only Niharika’s family members were present at the opening ceremony. The shooting will continue in Hyderabad for a few days after which the unit will leave for Vizag for a major schedule.
Apparently, the film’s unit decided to go low-key before the shooting commenced since it will let Niharika work without any pressure. As per the buzz, entire Mega family will attend an event to introduce Niharika to Mega fans before the film’s release.
Young hero Naga Shaurya will be seen romancing Niharika in this new-age love story. Rama Raju is the film’s director and Madhura Sreedhar is producing it in association with popular news channel TV9.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23