Over the past couple of weeks, dRam Charan has been shooting nonstop under the scorching heat in a village near Rajahmundry for Sukumar’s movie. The Megapower Star took some time off over the weekend and flew down to Hyderabad to spend some time with his family.
However, Charan was also busy discussing the story for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 151st movie. Charan brainstormed with the film’s director Surender Reddy and even surprised Suri’s little sons with some lovely gifts.
Charan will head back to Rajahmundry today to resume shooting for Sukumar’s movie.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you