Hero Tarun, who’s fondly called as Lover Boy by his fans, is eagerly awaiting the release of his upcoming film, Idi Naa Love Story. The film is gearing up for release on February 14. Kollywood sensation Oviya Helen is going to make her Tollywood debut with the film.
The latest update is that Idi Naa Love Story has completed its censor formalities and received a UA certificate from the CBFC. Apparently, the censor board officials have appreciated the makers for making a feel good romantic entertainer.
Idi Naa Love Story is helmed by the directors duo, Ramesh and Gopi. SV Prakash has produced the film under Ram Entertainments Banner, while Abhiram presents it.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date