Following the grand success of his recent release, Nenu Local, actor Nani is busy shooting for yet another romantic entertainer titled Ninnu Kori. The film’s shooting is going on in the US and the unit will return to Hyderabad later this month.
Already, there are reports that Nani will be teaming up with his KVPG director Hanu Raghavapudi and Oh My Friend director Venu Sreeram for his immediate projects. According to the latest updates, Nani may be kick-starting the Venu Sreeram movie first.
This project, tentatively titled Middle Class Abbayi, will be bankrolled by Dil Raju and it is expected to go on floors from May. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you