With just a couple of weeks left for the film’s grand release, several members of a fringe political group in Karnataka have intensified their protests demanding to boycott Baahubali The Conclusion’s release in the state.
The reason behind these protests was a few allegedly harsh statements made by veteran actor Satyaraj over the Cauvery River issue almost 9 years ago. The protestors warned that they will not allow the movie’s release unless Satyaraj apologizes to Kannadigas for his statements.
In his recent promotional interview to a popular Bollywood media house, Rajamouli termed the protests “very sad” as Satyaraj had made those comments 9 years ago and that at least 25 of the actor’s films might have released over these years and targeting Baahubali was unjustified. Rajamouli also said that freedom of expression is a fundamental right and that it has to be respected.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon