It’s been more than a decade since director Teja scored a decent hit. Teja’s latest outing, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, has been doing some decent business at the ticket windows. Today, the movie’s unit held a success meet.
Speaking on the occasion, Teja said that NRNM’s success has made him realize that he can direct a hit movie as well, after churning out continuous flops over the past one decade. Teja then thanked the audience for giving him a hit finally and vowed to deliver only hit films from now on.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening