It’s been more than a decade since director Teja scored a decent hit. Teja’s latest outing, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, has been doing some decent business at the ticket windows. Today, the movie’s unit held a success meet.
Speaking on the occasion, Teja said that NRNM’s success has made him realize that he can direct a hit movie as well, after churning out continuous flops over the past one decade. Teja then thanked the audience for giving him a hit finally and vowed to deliver only hit films from now on.
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan