It’s been more than a decade since director Teja scored a decent hit. Teja’s latest outing, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, has been doing some decent business at the ticket windows. Today, the movie’s unit held a success meet.
Speaking on the occasion, Teja said that NRNM’s success has made him realize that he can direct a hit movie as well, after churning out continuous flops over the past one decade. Teja then thanked the audience for giving him a hit finally and vowed to deliver only hit films from now on.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album