Looks like Jagapathi Babu is doing all good things in his career currently. After doing some great roles in the recent past, he is soon going to associate with Hollywood legend Stephen Spielberg for his upcoming film with Disney.
Latest update reveals that Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to dub for a giant character in Disney’s upcoming film BFG. JP will dub for the film in both Tamil and Telugu.
Generally, it is the Hindi stars who are associated with such films but Jagapathi Babu has once again created a new trend in the south by agreeing to dub for the Telugu and Tamil versions.
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?