Sri Prawin’s upcoming film Kaalicharan has a new addition, although only in the form of a voice-over. The latest news is that Jagapathi Babu has given a voice over for the film and his voice will be heard in the opening scene where he introduces the story. Chaitanya Krishna and Chandini have played the lead roles in the film whereas Bhojpuri actor Pankaj Kesari is making his debut as a villain. Kavita Srinivasan has played an important role.
The film is loosely based on the life of Erra Satyam and the story is set in the 80s in Palamoor region in Mahaboobnagar district. Kaalicharan is being touted as an ultra violent revenge story, although there’s also a good romantic track between Chaitanya and Chandini. Nandan Raj has scored the music. The film is in last stages of post production and it’s gearing up for release soon.
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you