After his debut in Tamil, Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in a Kannada film titled Bachchan. Sudeep is playing the lead role in the film and Shashank is going to direct the film. Apparently, Sudeep had requested Jagapathi Babu to act in his film and since they are good friends, Jagapathi Babu immediately agreed. He is playing a special role as a crime branch officer. Meanwhile, he’s busy shooting for A L Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film titled Thandavam and he recently signed a Telugu film titled ‘April Fool’. Looks like Jagapathi Babu is on a roll these days with back to back projects.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you