After his debut in Tamil, Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in a Kannada film titled Bachchan. Sudeep is playing the lead role in the film and Shashank is going to direct the film. Apparently, Sudeep had requested Jagapathi Babu to act in his film and since they are good friends, Jagapathi Babu immediately agreed. He is playing a special role as a crime branch officer. Meanwhile, he’s busy shooting for A L Vijay’s upcoming bilingual film titled Thandavam and he recently signed a Telugu film titled ‘April Fool’. Looks like Jagapathi Babu is on a roll these days with back to back projects.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper