Manly actor Jagapathi Babu is currently in transports of delight as his peachy performance in Srimanthudu is being widely appreciated by the audience of all age groups. The veteran actor has grabbed the attention of the family audience in the 90’s while he was in the prime form of his career with many cult classics under his belt. In a career spanning over four decades, Jagapathi Babu has bagged many laurels for his sterling performance in different characters.
Now, he is all set to act in his biography which is titled ‘Samudram’. It is a thirteen episode serial which will be featuring all the real incidents which happened in his life so far. This will be the first such instance when an actor’s real and reel life incidents are exposed in the form of a biography. A famous film journalist is penning the script for this serial and it will soon be aired in a popular television channel.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you