Jagapathi Babu, who has multiple films in his hand, will be seen in a powerful role as a villain in Vijay’s next. He will be joining the shoot on June 2nd and reports reveal that his role will be one of the highlights of the film.
The film will be directed by Bharathan while Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. The film will be Vijay’s 60th film.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment