Jagapathi Babu, who has multiple films in his hand, will be seen in a powerful role as a villain in Vijay’s next. He will be joining the shoot on June 2nd and reports reveal that his role will be one of the highlights of the film.
The film will be directed by Bharathan while Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady. The film will be Vijay’s 60th film.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible