Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the villain in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film. The charming family hero will be seen as a suave and stylish villain in this movie and he will join the shoot from the 21st of this month.
Jagapathi Babu is currently growing a beard and preparing himself for the role. “I am changing my body-language and mannerisms accordingly”, he said in a media interaction a few days ago. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie.
14 Reels Entertainment Banner is producing this venture in association with Sai Korrapati. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Sonal Chauhan is one of the actresses in the film and another leading actress is going to be a part of the project. Her name will be officially announced shortly.
- Fidaa’s updated collections
- Paisa Vasool gets its audio launch date
- Poll : Who among these is the best acting wise?
- Vikram to sing celeb stylist Neeraja Kona’s song
- Young heroine rues lack of support for Telugu actresses
Articles that might interest you