Actor Jagapathi Babu, who reinvented himself as the ultimate baddie, is on cloud nine with the feedback he has been receiving for Nannaku Prematho. Although the actor has been receiving many offers, he revealed that he has been choosy in accepting the scripts.
According to the latest buzz, Jagapathi Babu is likely to play as an antagonist for Nagarjuna in his new movie directed by Venu Sriram.
Nagarjuna and Jagapathi Babu have previously shared the screen space in Ravoyi Chandamama and they also share a great rapport off the screen as well. Apparently, Nag instantly agreed to bring Jagapathi on board.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar