Evergreen hero Jagapathi Babu has became a busy actor in Tollywood ever since he started accepting the special characters and villain roles in his second innings. He has been praised to skies for his performance in the recent outing Srimanthudu.
Meanwhile, Jagapathi Babu will soon be seen in an upcoming social drama titled Hithudu. The film, which have him playing a teacher and a maoist, is gearing up to hit the screens on the 11th of December.
Débutante director Viplav has directed it and KSV Films has produced it. Meera Nandan is the female lead in the film.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture