Off late, Jagapathi Babu is playing key roles which give a lot of depth to the story of the film. He will be seen as the village head in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam which is up for a release this month end.
The news now is that JB will be playing a crucial role in Ravi Teja’s new film which is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. The latest we hear is that JB will be seen as a shrewd politician in the film.
Ram Tulluri produces this film which has newcomer Malavika Sharma paying the female lead. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections