It is well known that Nani is acting in a film tentatively titled Jai Balayya under Hanu Raghavapudi’s direction. The film has so far completed a major portion of its talkie part and only a few days of talkie and a couple of songs are left to be shot. Speaking to a noted media house, Hanu said that Jai Balayya is essentially a love story.
Explaining a further, Hanu said that Nani plays a Balayya fan from Ananthapur and that his character will be lovable and energetic. Hanu also said that his film with Rana is very much on as the two had agreed to work with each other.
However, Hanu also said that he is not sure when the film will be launched formally, as Rana is busy with a lot of projects.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you