‘Action King’ Arjun is gearing up to direct a film after a long gap. In the past, he had directed 10 films, most of which were dubbed in Telugu and one of them titled Jai Hind was the most popular film. Now, he’s making a film titled Jai Hind 2 which will go on floors later this year. Apparently, the film is going to be simultaneously shot in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada and Arjun himself is going to produce this film with a budget of Rs 20 crores. Surveen Chawla is the lead actress.
Revealing more details about the film, Arjun said, “Jai Hind 2 is not a sequel or prequel to any of my previous films. It’s a tribute to our former President APJ Abdul Kalam and deals with the current education system and its flaws.The movie reflects Kalam’s dream that for India to become a superpower, everyone has to be educated.” Arjun was recently seen in Mani Ratnam’s Kadali.
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Action King joins Nithin’s film
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
Articles that might interest you