The audio press meet of NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa took place in style tonight. Nandamuri Harikrishna launched the film’s audio album at the event. Speaking on this occasion, the Young Tiger turned emotional and revealed his experience of working on the film.
Tarak said that Jai Lava Kusa has been an emotional journey for him. He said that Jai Lava Kusa’s title would have been justified had his elder brother late Janakiram was with him and his brother Kalyan Ram on the stage.
The Young Tiger also said that Jai Lava Kusa’s story is quite special to him as he got to play three different roles in the film, which is quite rare for any actor. This Bobby directorial is hitting the screens on September 21.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa