NTR’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, has finally hit the screens today and the initial buzz has been quite overwhelming. JLK has released in a record number of screens in the Young Tiger’s career.
As per the latest trade reports, JLK has grossed a whopping $540K plus in over 160 screens until 12 am from its premieres in overseas. The film is now eyeing Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s premiere collections ($616K) record.
Tarak has succeeded in enthralling his fans with his triple treat in the movie. Especially, fans are having a gala time, witnessing NTR’s fireworks in Jai’s role, which is touted as one of his career’s best performances.
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account