NTR is a happy man finally. Even after his film Jai Lava Kusa earned mixed reviews, it has earned decent revenues at the box office. The latest we hear is that the film has crossed the 70 crore share mark all over.
This is NTR’s back to back 70 crore film after Janatha Garage. The action entertainer is in its second week and we need to see how much will this film collect in its long run.
NTR’s triple role impressed everyone big time and the way Bobby showcased NTR’s stammering act has also won applause. NTR Arts produced this film which had Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London