It is well-known that NTR’s much-awaited 27th project, tentatively titled Jai Lavakusa, will go on floors from tomorrow. Expectations are riding high on this movie as the Young Tiger will be seen in three different roles for the first time in his career.
According to the latest reports, the movie’s unit will flag off the film’s first schedule with scenes featuring the supporting cast, while NTR will join the sets from the second week of March. NTR is undergoing a rigorous fitness regime these days and he is determined to make a strong impact with his image makeover.
This film will feature three heroines and Raashi Khanna has been signed on for one of the roles. The search is on for the other two heroines. Bobby will be directing this movie and Kalyanram is producing it on his NTR Arts banner.
- Pawan fans pin hopes on Trivikram
- Star heroine says she is not playing Sushma Swaraj
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
Articles that might interest you