This Sankranthi, senior hero Balakrishna and Tamil star Suriya enthralled Telugu movie lovers with Jai Simha and Gang respectively. Both the films released on January 12 and are still collecting decent shares across the two Telugu states.
In Krishna district, on January 18, Jai Simha collected a share of Rs 5.96 lakhs and took its 7-day total to Rs 1.50 crore. On the other hand, Gang amassed Rs 4.15 lakhs share on Jan 18 and the film’s 7-day collections reach Rs 46.72 lakhs in the Krishna region.
With no new releases this Friday, it remains to be seen how much more will both the movies manage to collect before the Jan 26 releases takeover the box-office.
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest