Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which released on January 12 opened to a largely positive response from fans. The film has collected a total share of Rs 13.58 lakhs on its day sixth day in the Krishna region taking the grand total to Rs 1.41 crores.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tharun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 2.78 lakhs on Jan 17th in the Krishna region taking its 4-day total to Rs 17.58 lakhs.
With the holiday season getting over, we need to see how these films fare from now on.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut