Nandamuri Balakrishna’s latest action entertainer, Jai Simha, released on January 12 to positive response from fans. The film’s box-office collections have been quite good during the long festive weekend. In Krishna district, Jai Simha collected a share of Rs 23.23 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 1.27 crore.
Tamil star Suriya’s heist thriller, Gang, released on January 12 amid tough competition from Jai Simha and Agnyaathavaasi. Utilizing the positive reviews and decent word of mouth, Gang collected a share of Rs 9.70 lakhs on Jan 16, taking its 5-day total to Rs 36.19 lakhs in Krishna district.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tarun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 5.33 lakhs in Krishna district on Jan 16, taking its 3-day total to Rs 14.79 lakhs.
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?
- Sridevi : Tollywood remembers its Athiloka Sundari
- Celebs mourn Sridevi’s death
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away