Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha released on January 12 and turned out to be the winner among the recent Sankranthi releases. On the other hand, young hero Raj Tarun’s Rangula Ratnam, produced by Nagarjuna, released on January 14 and is having a modest run at the box-office.
In Krishna district, on its 8th day, Jai Simha collected Rs 3.58 lakh share and took its 8-day total to Rs 1.51 crore. Meanwhile, Rangula Ratnam raked in Rs 1.14 lakh share on its 5th day and the film’s latest Krishna district collection amounts to Rs 20.29 lakhs.
While Jai Simha largely catered to the mass movie lovers in B, C centres and family audiences, Rangula Ratnam found some patronage among the young urban crowds.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut