Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated 102nd film, Jai Simha, is hitting the screens on January 12 as a Sankranthi treat. Senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this high budgeted mass action entertainer.
Jai Simha’s latest schedule is currently underway in Dubai. The makers are canning a romantic duet on Balayya and Nayanthara in this ultimate schedule. The film’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by December 17. The audio album, composed by GPSK fame Chirantan Bhatt, will be released on December 24.
Kannada actress Hariprriya and Malayali starlet Natasha Doshi play crucial roles in the movie. C Kalyan is the producer.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release
- New actress joins Saaho team