Balakrishna’s Jai Simha opened to some decent reports all over and is doing fairly well in the B and C centres. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 79 lakhs after the first three days.
The film has Balakrishna in two avatars and his performance in the emotional role is being appreciated all over. The collections are said to be steady today and tomorrow as the festival season is on.
Jai Simha is directed by K S Ravi Kumar and has Nayanthara as the female lead.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date