The Telugu Film Industry is bracing for a very busy September. With the uncertain political scenario in the state, some big projects and a host of small films slated for a release in August are expected to shift to September.
This is in addition to the films already scheduled for a release in September. NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’, Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’, Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer/Thoofan’ and Venkatesh/Ram’s ‘Golmaal’ are already slated for release in September.
With the postponement of a few high profile projects originally slated for release in August, the game will get very interesting in September.
Who will dominate the Box Office in September? That remains to be seen.
- Nani blessed with a baby boy on Ugadi
- Puri Jagannadh announces a new film, to take on gods
- Aadhi getting busier in Tollywood
- After 2 months, Dasari discharged from hospital
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
Articles that might interest you