The Telugu Film Industry is bracing for a very busy September. With the uncertain political scenario in the state, some big projects and a host of small films slated for a release in August are expected to shift to September.
This is in addition to the films already scheduled for a release in September. NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’, Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’, Ram Charan’s ‘Zanjeer/Thoofan’ and Venkatesh/Ram’s ‘Golmaal’ are already slated for release in September.
With the postponement of a few high profile projects originally slated for release in August, the game will get very interesting in September.
Who will dominate the Box Office in September? That remains to be seen.
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you