An organization which calls itself ‘Jathiya Arundhati Mahila Shakti’ (JAMS) has filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police station against Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming flick ‘Raccha’. The organization has stated that people’s sentiments were ‘hurt’ by a song in the film. Apparently, a few scenes in the popular number ‘Vaana Vaana Velluvaaye’ from the film were shot with a Buddha figure in the background.
K. Arundhati, who claims to be the president of the JAMS, has sent in an email to the Banjara Hills Police station and requested the police to file a case. However, the authorities have not registered a case so far as there has been no official complaint in person. “An email is not enough to file a case”, said a source familiar with the matter.Veteran film analysts say that these kind of ‘complaints’ are common before a big film’s release.
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies