Following the Tirupati meeting and the announcement of the three phase protests for special status to AP, the entire attention is now centred on Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena party. However, with the positive vibe also came in a lot of nuisance for the party.
Apparently, several people who claim themselves to be the representatives of the party are propagating various agendas in the name of Jana Sena. Quickly acting on the ongoing menace, the Jana Sena party has issued a notice stating that the party has not yet elected anyone to represent Jana Sena and cautioned everyone against their personal propagada.
The notice further said that the party’s future plan of action will be released through Jana Sena’s official letter head henceforth.
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
Articles that might interest you