It is a proud moment for NTR as his latest film, Janatha Garage has been going great guns in all its areas of release. The film has been declared the biggest hit of his career and has entered its third week already.
Trade pundits reveal that the collections in several interiors of both the Telugu states have been equally good. The B and C centres have been pulling crowds even in the third week.
With no big release in the coming days as well, the Koratala Shiva is set to manage even more money at the box office.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR