The hype and expectations surrounding Jr. NTR’S upcoming flick, Janatha Garage, is intensifying day by day. The film is progressing at a brisk pace and if the recent reports are to be believed, the film’s Karnataka rights have been apparently been sold for 7 crores.
The news is yet to be confirmed. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 12th.The film is being directed by Koratala Siva while Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling the flick.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you