The hype and expectations surrounding Jr. NTR’S upcoming flick, Janatha Garage, is intensifying day by day. The film is progressing at a brisk pace and if the recent reports are to be believed, the film’s Karnataka rights have been apparently been sold for 7 crores.
The news is yet to be confirmed. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 12th.The film is being directed by Koratala Siva while Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling the flick.
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
Articles that might interest you