After the stupendous response to the first look posters, NTR’s ongoing action entertainer, Janatha Garage, is awaiting its crucial schedule. The next schedule will kick-start in Chennai from tomorrow and will last until June 2. An important action episode will be shot in this schedule.
After wrapping up the Chennai schedule, the unit will head back to Hyderabad to can a song at Annapurna Studios from June 6. Three gigantic sets have been erected for this purpose. The film’s team is determined to wrap up the entire talkie part by the end of June.
Koratala Siva is directing Janatha Garage and Mythri Movie Makers banner is producing the film. Mohanlal, Samantha and Nitya Menen will be seen in important roles.
- Proposal for Bharat Ratna for NTR reaches PM’s office
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- All the 3 Khans yet to watch Baahubali
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
Articles that might interest you