Koratala Siva’s directorial Janatha Garage is fast completing its shoot and is slated to release later this year. The makers are very excited as the flick is doing excellent pre-release business even before it’s completion.
According to the latest rumours, Janatha Garage’s Nellore distribution rights have been sold for a price of 2.34 crores. An official confirmation is yet to be given but If this turns out to be true, this is good news for the team.
The film stars Jr. NTR and Samantha in the lead roles while Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling this big budget entertainer.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you