Koratala Siva’s directorial Janatha Garage is fast completing its shoot and is slated to release later this year. The makers are very excited as the flick is doing excellent pre-release business even before it’s completion.
According to the latest rumours, Janatha Garage’s Nellore distribution rights have been sold for a price of 2.34 crores. An official confirmation is yet to be given but If this turns out to be true, this is good news for the team.
The film stars Jr. NTR and Samantha in the lead roles while Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling this big budget entertainer.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you