Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage has made a smashing debut at the box-office yesterday. After placing itself among the top three highest day one grossers in the US, the film went on to lead the table with record breaking collections in Vizag, Krishna, Guntur and East Godavari districts, apart from coming next only to Baahubali in Nizam.
Buoyed by this positive vibe, Janatha Garage is now set for a humongous weekend and trade circles are predicting that the film will recover more than half its investments by Sunday. NTR’s intense and subdued acting, Mohanlal’s terrific screen presence and Koratala Siva’s deft handling of a socially relevant subject have struck a chord with the fans.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you