Following the grand success of his Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho, Young Tiger NTR is all set to commence his next film, Janatha Garage. To be directed by Koratala Siva, the film will be produced by Mythri Movie Makers. Samantha and Nitya Menen are said to be in talks to play the female leads.
Latest update reveals that the film’s regular shooting will kickstart from either 10th or 17th of February at Saradhi Studios. A whopping 2.5 crore worth set is being erected for the same. Legendary Malayalam star Mohanlal allotted nearly 30 days for the film and he will take part in the film’s first schedule, in which crucial flashback episodes will be canned.
After the Hyderabad schedule, NTR will join the team in a 20-day long Mumbai second schedule. After the Mumbai schedule, the film will be shot extensively in Hyderabad until the talkie part is completed. After creating a storm with his stylish looks in Nannaku Prematho, NTR will again undergo a slight image makeover for Janatha Garage.
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
- Young Actress Opens Up About Her Relationship With Star Director
- DJ’s Guntur, Krishna, Nellore, East & West day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you