Young Tiger NTR just gave a huge boost to all his fans by confirming his upcoming film Nannaku Prematho release date as January 13th. Fans were highly apprehensive with the speculations about the film backing out of the Sankranthi race. And now, here’s more good news to add to the merry.
As per the latest reports, the regular shooting of NTR’s next film under Koratala Siva’s direction, Janatha Garage, will be flagged off from mid February. Apparently, Koratala Siva is fast finishing the script work and the pre-production work is in full swing simultaneously.
Mohanlal will be seen in a crucial role in the film and the makers are currently on a look out for the leading lady. Mythri Movie Makers will produce this high budget entertainer, which will have its music composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you